Flowmeters for Any Application
As a trusted leader in the medical gas industry, you can rely on BeaconMedæs. Our knowledge, expertise, and service, coupled with leading edge technologies, ensures your project is in the right hands.
Our flowmeters are no exception. Our Thorpe, or tube style, flowmeters are in a class by themselves. Constructed to meet industry demands, BeaconMedæs offers the best value in the market.
Our suction flowmeters are built for demanding environments with the quality and performance you can always expect from BeaconMedæs.
- Full line of flowmeters to meet the flow rates for any age group, including infants, babies and toddlers, and adults
- Small and lightweight
- Color coded labelling allows for ease of gas identification
- Thorpe Style flowmeters are chrome plated, brass bodied
- Available in 15, 8, 3.5, 1 LPM and 200 CCM for Oxygen and 0-15 LPM for Medical Air. Heliox, CO2 and N2O available upon request.
- Durable clear polycarbonate with color coding for ease of reading
- “D” shaped knob for integrity and color coded for distinction
- Back Pressure compensated so accuracy is assured
- Inlet filter built in
- DISS power take off option
1: Flowmeters equipped with swivels for hose attachment are also available.
Consult your BeaconMedæs representative for more information